Hidden behind a shield enforced by an ancient curse, Daegon Academy is a proud fixture found somewhere in the depths of Telemi Forest. You won’t ever find it, though. Many manderes like yourself have tried and failed to scale the walls of this legendary academy of higher education. They’ve barely walked away with their lives because of it.
You say you’re a shifter? Well, why didn’t you mention that?
Daegon Academy is home to many types of shifters and other magical beings:
- Forbidden Fairies
- Sky Goddesses
- Queen Bees
- . . . and more!
There’s even a rumor that the next Moon Goddess will be in attendance this year. Shh! I don’t think she knows yet that she’s the first one our world has seen in at least 100 years.
Think you’ve got what it takes for admittance into Daegon Academy? Here are our requirements:
- You must have X-2909 gene in your family lineage. (It’s the mutation that gives you the power to shift or wield magic of some kind.)
- You must also have an interest in developing your powers and abilities.
- You must agree to the Creed of Daegon. (It’s the integrity pledge required by the High Council of Daegon.)
- You must receive an invitation to attend from someone on the staff at Daegon Academy.
- You must either be able to afford the tuition of §100,000/year or qualify for a scholarship.
- You must maintain a GPA of 9.0 or above (on a scale of 12.0) to be re-admitted the following year.
If you’re missing any of these requirements, I’m sorry to say that you don’t make the grade; however, we still welcome you into the Daegon Academy as hardcore fans! We invite you to take a look around our website, dive into our books and short stories, and become a part of our growing community.
We know you’re going to love it here!